The Stamler “Flat Back” Reclaim Feeder is an efficient, cost effective method of reclaiming stockpiles and feeding material. Reclaim feeders are custom designed and built to suit individual site conditions and requirements.
Eliminate Costly Civil Work and Site Preparation
- In-ground hoppers, grids, tunnels and underground belt systems are no longer needed.
- Requires only solid, level ground conditions for installation.
- Material forms its own surge hopper, eliminating expensive fabricated upper hoppers and structures.
Versatile and Efficient
- “Flat Back” hopperless design allows material to be pushed by dozers or vertically discharged from front-end loaders, trucks, clam shell buckets and excavators directly onto the integral drag conveyor.
- Rugged machine frame design for dependable performance and availability.
- Mobility options include skid, wheel, crawler or railroad wheel mounting to match any reclaim condition.
- Available with rotary pick breaker for stockpile applications requiring size reduction and feeding from one unit.
- Electro-mechanical conveyor drive (optional).